- Solid mango wood table top
- Functional drawer slides out from either side
- Scorching by hand creates a natural burnt finish
- Cast iron hairpin legs in a rustic black finish
- Natural discoloration that often occurs in mango wood adds to the depth and beauty of the piece without compromising its structural integrity
This coffee table incorporates a rich mango wood with a functional drawer that slides out on either side for quick and easy access. Flawlessly constructed, it is further adorned with cast iron hairpin legs outfitted in a beautiful rustic black. The stark contrast of both metal and natural wooden elements lend spectacularly to creating visual interest in any room of the home, while the one of a kind natural burnt finish created by hand-scorched detailing ensures that each table has its own unique artistry that will set it a notch above the rest.